Armenian Gallery is redefining the way the world discovers art. Our mission is to make all the world’s Armenian art accessible to anyone with an Internet connection. Reaching that goal starts with our people. We dedicate an extraordinary amount of time and energy to finding world-class talent to join the Armenian Gallery Team. Want to join us? We’d love to hear from you.
Sales Director, Gallery Partnership
● Proven track record in sales performance and management, with 3+ years of experience hiring and managing topperforming sales organizations.
● Outstanding consultative selling ability, with experience selling a complex digital product with a 23 month sales cycle and ACV in the $5,000-$15,000 range.
● Impeccable written and verbal communication, superior organizational and project management skills, and strong analytical ability, both quantitative and qualitative.
● Experience managing an international team is a strong plus.
● Domain expertise in the art, fashion, or luxury market is helpful but not required.
● Deep understanding of businesses is a major advantage.
The ideal candidate has a BA in Art History, 1-2 years of work experience in the contemporary art world, and is an active participant in the local arts community. You must be based in Yerevan, and available to start immediately on a full-time basis.
Digital Marketing Associate
Very strong, hands-on, quantitative skills
Extremely detail-focused—you are allergic to typos
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
A strong collaborator and the desire to make processes consistently better
A highly structured thinker and a creative problem-solver
Bonus: some experience with onsite and offsite SEO
Bonus: project management / group leadership experience
Bonus: experience with external-facing “cold” communications
The ideal candidate has demonstrated experience building things from the ground up, and is excited to learn from, and contribute to, a top technology company. You are naturally curious, tend to “dig in,” and enjoy finding simple, elegant solutions to problems.